- AL-1000 : Anterior Lumbar Retractor SetAnterior Lumbar Retractor SetAdd to Info Request
The Phantom AL™ Retractor System facilitates minimally invasive exposure of the anterior lumbar spine. This versatile system enables hands-free retraction and unparalleled access to the operative site.
19AL-0428 : ALIF Blade, 50 X 140 MM, Titanium
- GS-1000 : Phantom GS General Surgery Retractor SystemPhantom GS General Surgery Retractor SystemAdd to Info Request
The Phantom General Surgery Access System is designed to retract muscle and tissue in general abdominal and vascular procedures.
- AL : Aluminum BladesAluminum BladesAdd to Info Request
Aluminum ALIF blades are designed to minimize stress fractures and bending. The aluminum material makes these blades radiolucent under X-Ray or fluoroscopy.
- AL : Titanium BladesTitanium BladesAdd to Info Request
Phantom AL™ titanium blades are semi-radiolucent and are available in 5 mm increment lengths from 60 to 200 mm.
13AL-0428 : ALIF Blade, 50 X 140 MM, Titanium
- GS : General Surgery BladesGeneral Surgery BladesAdd to Info Request
With the advent and continued focus on hospital cost containment, it is paramount to expand the utilization of an access system beyond a single procedure or application use. Leverage the Phantom AL Anterior Lumbar Access System to expand into general, urological, and gynecological surgery applications by combining the stability of the Phantom AL Ring system assembly with Phantom GS General Surgery stainless steel blades.